Inspiration1 October 2019
Does your home need window dressings?
Blinds & Curtains
Discover our top 9 tips...
1. Window dressings create a cosy welcoming feeling to your home.
2. The overall look and feel of a space is dictated by the light that casts into the space and how the windows are framed by your design of curtains and blinds.
3. When choosing your window dressings make sure you follow your colour band. This will help anchor your interior design scheme together.
4. Curtains and blinds act as a covering to enclose your space. They give your home privacy and security.
5. Window dressings offer a cohesive look throughout your home, which can increase property value (up to 5%).
6. Your choice of window dressings will depend on your budget and personal requirements.
7. Window dressings provide light control and insulation, at your convenience. They help preserve your floors, walls and furniture from sun exposure.
8. There is endless choice of heading types, poles and tracks for your curtains and blinds.
9. Battery powered and electric wireless tracks for blinds and curtains are the new craze. With convenience you can adjust your window dressings by a flick of a switch
Shop now at: www.blakely247.com